This was my first attempt at the 15 minute meals and it really set me on the right path. This will serve four people if you’re not someone who needed to eat two portions….well just because I did so 😛
A bunch of fresh coriander
2 spring onions
1 red chilli
3 cloves of garlic
A finger sized root of ginger
Half a head of cauliflower
Half a can of coconut milk
A good quantity of pak choi
One sheet of nori
Sesame seed oil
2 large packs of tofu
* Drain both packets of tofu and press any excess water from the remaining curd.
* Slice into chocolate bar sized chunks and then slice 1/2 way through four times along. In these slits, place some torn nori. This will give the tofu it’s ocean type flavour.
* Place into a baking tray, cover liberally with sesame seed oil and place in the oven for 15 minutes on the highest heat possible.
* In the meantime, chop up 3/4 of the bunch of coriander, the 2 spring onions, the red chilli, the garlic, the ginger and the lemon grass. Place this in a pestle and mortar and crush until it looks like this:
(You can use a food processor, but I used the pestle and mortar because that’s what Jamie Oliver used.)
* Leave this to one side so the flavours can infuse.
* Grate the cauliflower (food processor is best) and place in a pan with the coconut milk. Allow this to simmer until you are ready to plate up.
* Elsewhere you will need a pan of boiling water. Drop the pak choi into this for approximately 3 minutes so they start to soften, then remove and drain.
* Dish up and sprinkle the remaining coriander over the top of the dish. Enjoy!