This is entertaining made easy and it’s extra tasty.
2 tbsp vegetable oil
Red curry paste to taste (I used roughly 100g)
1 butternut squash, peeled and cubed
1 can of coconut milk
1 tbsp lemon grass paste
500g tagliatelle pasta
- Heat the oil in a large pan or wok.
- Add the curry paste, squash and lemongrass. Fry for 2-3 minutes on a medium heat.
- Pour in the coconut milk, stir well and bring to the boil.
- Allow to simmer for about 25 minutes. Add extra paste and coconut milk if sauce becomes too thick.
- When the squash is almost done, cook the pasta according to packet instructions, then drain well.
- Pour half the sauce from the pan into a big bowl and mix with the pasta.
- Plate up and place remaining squash and fresh coriander on top.
- Add siracha if you fancy some extra spice, which I always do.