This is often a staple for me when I am out on the road driving all over the country, or if I have a busy day at work. As you can see from the picture below, I am eating this at my desk.
A handful of quinoa
A few strips of dulse
A handful of sprouted beans
Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Chop the courgette into half-moon shapes and place in a baking tray with a drizzle of coconut oil. Then sprinkle with sea salt. Place in the oven for 20 minutes and then leave to cool on the side before mixing with other ingredients.
- Heat up a small pan of water and cook the quinoa as per the packet instructions. (You can set this up whilst the courgette is baking.)
- Chop up the cucumber and tomato and place in a bowl.
- Mixed in cooled and drained quinoa and courgettes.
- Sprinkle with dulse strips, basil, soy sauce, sea salt and black pepper.
- Mix with a spoon to give the ingredients good distribution throughout the dish.